Ocolul Silvic Ingka Investments S.R.L. is a company part of INGKA Group, which administrates the forest property that Ingka Group owns in Romania. For Ocolul Silvic Ingka Investments S.R.L. a responsible way of managing the forests means to balance the role the forest has for the people, the environment and the economy.
As a Forestland District Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and secure sustained profitability of the business, in line with and building on the Ingka Investments Direction through:
– Managing and implementing the forest operations
– Monitoring the integrity of the forest assets
– Contributing to the development of operational planning
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do….
• Lead & develop the Forest Rangers Team within his/her district, identify and develop successors.
• Manage, monitor and follow up the forest operations activities (planting, additional planting, maintenance works, harvesting, tactical and operational planning).
• Secure the Ingka Investments working standards (Forest Stewardship Certificate, Terms Of Engagement, Health & Safety, etc.) and local legislation, in forest operations.
• Control forest operations goals, KPIs and costs, and takes action on deviations within their area of responsibility.
• Develop more effective and cost conscious ways of working.
• Investigate new leads in the process of new forest assets acquisition.
• Secure and prepare the felling bank for Sales Department.
• Contribute to building the long term value assets through Pre-commercial Thinning and Regenerations activities.
• Effectively contribute to the optimization of timber assortment sales.
• Identify and validate potential partners or contractors of Ingka Investments.
…. with the knowledge, experience and capabilities, we expect you to have…
• 3 + years forestry background.
• Academic education in Forestry.
• Good command of English (written and spoken).
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge about how to use different programs in the standard MS Office package
• Good judgment and ability to make sound and common-sense decisions.
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have 3 years+ forestry background, taking lead responsibility in a multinational company and if you have hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done, we are curious to meet you, so please send your cover letter and your CV at email@example.com.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.