Ocolul Silvic Ingka Investments S.R.L. is a company part of INGKA Group, which administrates the forest property that Ingka Group owns in Romania. For Ocolul Silvic Ingka Investments S.R.L. a responsible way of managing the forests means to balance the role the forest has for the people, the environment and the economy.
As a Forestland Guarding and Protection Specialist, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and secure sustained profitability of the business, in line with and building on the Inkga Investments Direction through:
– Manages and implements the forest operations
– Secures the integrity of the forest assets
– Monitors and secures the health of the forest assets
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do….
– Manage the activity of the forest rangers in order to secure the integrity and health of the forest assets.
– Secure the constant relation with local authorities regarding the guarding plans per each county and misdemeanor minutes.
– Plan, organize and centralize the mid-year checks of the forest assets.
– Manage and secure the compliance with local legislation of the armament and munition used for guarding activity.
– Develop the fire security plans and follow-up the endowment of the firefighting points.
– Schedule and implement tactical and operational plans for afforestation and maintenance activities in order to reactivate the assets incomes or to promote the desired species compositions in line with Ingka Investments directions
– Identify, validate and manage commercial relations with business partners or contractors of Ingka Investments.
– Control forest operations goals, KPIs and costs, and take action on deviations within their area of responsibility.
– Develop more effective and cost conscious ways of working based on the company’s risk assessment.
– Manage, monitor and follow-up the forest operations activities (planting, additional planting, maintenance works).
…. with the knowledge, experience and capabilities, we expect you to have…
• Very good knowledge and network of forest environment.
• Strong understanding of forest management.
• Good understanding of local forest legislation.
• Academic education in Forestry.
• Fluent in both local language and English (written and spoken).
• Knowledge about how to use the different programs in the standard Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
• Good communication skills.
• Good judgment and ability to make sound and common-sense decisions.
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have 3 years+ forestry background, taking lead responsibility in a multinational company and if you have hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done, we are curious to meet you, so please send your cover letter and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.