Ingka Investments Management (part of INGKA Group) – Bucharest
Ingka Investments is the investment arm of Ingka Group. The IKEA vision guides us as we lead home furnishing retail into the future. To secure Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength, we make responsible investments in people and businesses that make a positive difference to people and planet. Aside the Retail investments, until now we have two Investments portfolios in Romania: Forestland and Renewable Energy.
As a Junior Documentation Specialist (Internship), we can offer you:
- A paid internship and a place to learn
- A supportive and collaborative culture
- An inclusive and fun workplace where we mix our love for nature with technology
- Flexible working so that you can fit your lifestyle with our schedule
- The possibility to connect to the many departments and learn from their experience so it can benefit you for your future career
- Access to our learning platforms
Would you like to join us?
The Junior Documentation Specialist will work closely with the Digital and Contract Management department and create data that will serve the company. You will learn and apply basic digital principle and how to proper archive the company documents.
Here is what we expect you to do….
- Creates a variety of documents according to the internal standards
- Properly save and archive the company documents
- Support the Digital and Contract Management team to properly migrate to the new document management system
- Provide business support for Records and Content Management related projects within a SharePoint environment.
- Provide support in records management program activities for physical records such as scanning, retrieval, and dispositioning.
… with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
- Good knowledge of Office 365 software package (Word, Excel, OneDrive, SharePoint)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, while maintaining attention to details
- Relatable experience including, but not limited to: records and information management, library science, document control, creation, collection, indexing, digitizing, transportation, and storage of paper and electronic records.
- Positive attitude, driven and willing to learn
- High level of proficiency in English
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have University degree in Business Administration or any related field associated with this, if you have a genuine and curiosity about document management systems, and if you have a flexible, hands-on, and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done, we are curious to meet you.
Please note that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Send us your resume and a short motivation letter by March 14th, 2022 at email@example.com