Ingka Group is a strategic partner in the IKEA franchise system, operating IKEA Retail in 30 countries.
As a Legal Specialist, you will have the opportunity to develop in an international working environment, communicate with different partners inside and outside Ingka Group, you may learn from colleagues around the world and, at the same time, you can share your experience with others.
Indirectly you will contribute to the business growth and long term profitability of Ingka Group through planning and coordinating the legal aspects according to Ingka Investments Management strategy.
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do….
• Prepare legal documents concerning the company’s business (such as: contracts, correspondence with authorities, notices, court claims, statements of defense, Trade Registry specific documentation, powers of attorney etc.);
• Review of draft documents received from counterparties or different authorities to confirm their validity, compliance with local law and Ingka Group specific requirements and enforceability and, where case, highlight risks and suggest revision according to the national legislation and company governance documents;
• Identify and assess potential legal risks which may impact the company and propose measures to mitigate them;
• Representation in front of various authorities (including City Halls, Trade Registry etc.);
• Provide advice to relevant stakeholders in order to reduce exposure to risks and optimize opportunities.
…. with the knowledge and capabilities we expect you to have…
• Background in real estate and commercial law;
• Knowledge of procedural and employment law;
• Experience in contract drafting and Legal Due Diligence Process;
• Fluency in both local language and English (written and spoken);
• Sound analytical and communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines as well as part of a team;
• Stakeholder management.
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have University degree in Law with very good achievement and at least 5 years of professional experience If you have the ability to quickly gain and apply knowledge of the local market, business and legal conditions and if you have a flexible, hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done.
Send us your resume and a short motivation letter by 27th of October 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.